Fix Linksys Velop purple light or Solid Magenta LED Issue
Seeing purple light on linksys velop or facing Linksys velop purple light error? Linksys Velop shows different LEDs and changes of the lights according to the process you are doing. For example, when the Linksys velop setup is complete, it glows solid magenta or blue.
Some of the complaints we get is that linksys emits purple light, or linksys velop gets stuck on purple light, but it should be solid blue after finishing tweaking.
Blinking Purple Light On Linksys Velop- Troubleshoot
Here are some steps to take to troubleshoot Linksys Velop purple light issue. Follow the instructions to set up your connection and resolve Linksys velop blinking purple light error.
Linksys Velop Flashing Purple light Error
Fix purple LED on Linksys Velop - Install and Configure Linksys Velop
- Install the Linksys app on your phone. Go to the app store or Play store depending on the operating system you are using. Enter the Linksys app in the search bar and download the first app shown for Linksys velop.
- To do the following, your phone must have an internet connection. Make sure you have a reliable internet connection.
- After successful download, open the app on your phone and click on “Settings”.
- Also enable bluetooth on your phone. Go to settings and turn on bluetooth or go to the notification window for the shortcut
- Agree to the terms and choose “Next”.
- It will start searching for the site and when it is found, select Next.
- This node will then look for an internet connection, so you need internet on your phone.
- Just follow the instructions and it will take a few minutes to set up.
- Once adjusted, the purple light turns blue to indicate that the setup is complete.
If Linksys velop still glows purple, try resetting the Linksys velop to factory defaults. To find out how to fix Linksys purple light, reboot or reset your router.
Linksys Velop Continuously Showing Purple Light- Reset Linksys Velop
- To restart, turn off all devices and wait a few minutes, then turn them on again.
- To reset, press the paperclip reset hole for 10 seconds and release. Wait for your router to start up again.
Purple Light Error on Linksys Velop - Advanced Steps
To fix Linksys velop purple light error: Try all the steps mentioned above and you are still looking for how to fix Linksys velop purple light error and then contact us.
Or alternatively, you can use linksyssmartwifi.com for manual configuration using a web address. Just type linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar and press Enter. Enter your username and password to go to the router’s setup page.
Fix Linksys Velop emitting purple light resolve using linksyssmartwifi.com
You can find these details in the instruction manual or on the back of the router. For more information on details and next steps, contact our team. We can help you with linksys velop or linksyssmartwifi.com.
For troubleshooting, how to fix problems with linksys velop purple light, linksyssmartwifi.com, contact us and we may be able to suggest different solutions for the same problem.